If you are a media or press personality and would like to have me as a guest on your show to educate your audience or listeners, or would like to write an article about us, below is a list of topics we could discuss in addition to your own.
- What is the book about?
- How is Do’s and Don’ts of Relationships any different from other relationship books, or how is it groundbreaking?
- Who is this book for?
- What is the number one cause of break-ups and divorce?
- You talk about a “lack of confirmation” as the number one cause of break-ups and divorce. Can you tell our listeners/audience more?
- In your expert opinion, what lies at the core of break-ups and divorce?
- What can the reader expect to learn from this book?
- You talk about having a success plan for marriage. Can you elaborate on that?
- Interracial relationships are becoming more common. Can you describe the pros and cons of this kind of love relationship?
- Do you think couples should live together before marriage? Why or why not?
- Tell our audience/listeners about exit strategies and why they are important.
- What happens when couples have no exit strategy?
- Can you give an example of a good exit strategy?
- What is the main message you want to give singles who are soon-to–be-wed, as well as to wedded couples?
NOTE: To request a copy of Do’s and Don’ts of Relationships in either PDF or hard copy, please send Author Ernest Quansah and founder of Adult Counselling…
Name of media or press:
For a hard copy version, please add your mailing address.
P.S. Please give us enough time – up to 10 business days – for the book to arrive in your mailbox.